- High Aluminum Refractory Castable
- Light Refractory Castable
- Molten Copper Refractory Castable
- Silica Ramming Mass
- Silicon Carbide Refractory Castable
- Magnesite Basic Ramming Mass
- Refractory molded brick
- Corundum refractory Concrete
- Refractory precast block
- Zirconium refractory Mixture
- Magnesia refractory cement
- Silica Refractory Cement
- Refractory cement
- Fire clay
- Alumina Composite refractory concrete
- Refractory mortar
- Continuous casting Refractory cement
- Silica sand
- Quartz sand for copper smelting
- Molten Copper Refractory Material
- Molten copper ramming mass
- Molten copper refractory castable
- Acid induction furnace lining refractory cenent
- Castable Refractory for natural copper smelting
- Castable refractory furnace lining
- Application of refractory ramming mass
- Refractory materials furnace lining
- Amorphous Refractory Castable
- Molten Zinc Refractory Castable
- Molten Zinc Ramming Mass
- Molten Aluminum Refractory Material
- Ladle Castable
- Special Refractory Ramming Mass
- Accessory Material Refractory (Crystallizer)
- Silica Ramming Mass (GDL)
- Silica Ramming Mass (GYDL)
- Heavy Accessory Refractory Material
- High Strength Refractory Mortar
- Special Ramming Mass
- Light-weight Castable Refractory
- Castable Refractory
- Accessory Refractory Material
- High Grade Composite Silica Ramming Mass
- Corundum Plastic Refractory Cement
- Alumina Composite Ramming Mass
- Silica Refractory Ramming Mass
Unshaped Refractories Commonly Used Admixtures
Addition agent refers to the unshaped refractory materials in addition to refractory barren material (granular and powdery material) and refractory clay and other plastic materials and binders and other major raw materials, in the preparation process used to improve the unshaped refractories Performance of the material.
1. Water-reducing agent: without affecting the plasticity of amorphous refractory conditions, the water-reducing agent can make the unit of water to reduce; or without changing the unit of water under the conditions can improve the plasticity of amorphous refractory, or at the same time With the above two effects. Therefore, such a water reducing agent is also often referred to as a plasticizer.
2. The coagulant: coagulant is to adjust the unshaped refractory coagulation and hardening of the admixture.
(1) coagulant and promoting agent (early strength agent): coagulant is able to accelerate the coagulation of the admixture, and some also have a hardening effect, which led to the early strength of the combination of growth, but not necessarily positive for the late strength Role, so coagulants are often referred to as promoting agent (early strength agent).
(2) retarder: In order to facilitate the construction and storage, need to add a small amount of retarder to properly extend the binder coagulation hardening time. In general, these admixtures can slow down the coagulation and hardening of the binder without altering the composition or properties of the binder reaction product.
3. Corrosion inhibitor: corrosion inhibitor is to reduce the metal corrosion of the admixture.
4. Other additives: expansion agent, flux, air agent, foaming agent and so on.
Introduction of our company
Gongyi Taurus Refractory Material Factory is a professional refractory materials manufacturers and refractory materials suppliers,mainly supply Unshaped Refractories,Silicon Carbide Refractory Castable,Castable Refractory Cement,Pouring Material,Castable Refractory Concrete,Silica Ramming Mass etc. series of refractory materials products, sincerely welcome everyone to visit.
Contact: Mr. Niu
Mobile Phone: +86-15137151612