- Refractory Bricks
- Corundum Plastic Materials
- Refractory Castable
- High Aluminum Refractory Castable
- Light Refractory Castable
- Molten Copper Refractory Castable
- Silica Ramming Mass
- Silicon Carbide Refractory Castable
- Magnesite Basic Ramming Mass
- Refractory molded brick
- Corundum refractory Concrete
- Refractory precast block
- Zirconium refractory Mixture
- Magnesia refractory cement
- Silica Refractory Cement
- Refractory cement
- Fire clay
- Alumina Composite refractory concrete
- Refractory mortar
- Continuous casting Refractory cement
- Silica sand
- Quartz sand for copper smelting
- Molten Copper Refractory Material
- Molten copper ramming mass
- Molten copper refractory castable
- Acid induction furnace lining refractory cenent
- Castable Refractory for natural copper smelting
- Castable refractory furnace lining
- Application of refractory ramming mass
- Refractory materials furnace lining
- Amorphous Refractory Castable
- Molten Zinc Refractory Castable
- Molten Zinc Ramming Mass
- Molten Aluminum Refractory Material
- Ladle Castable
- Special Refractory Ramming Mass
- Accessory Material Refractory (Crystallizer)
- Silica Ramming Mass (GDL)
- Silica Ramming Mass (GYDL)
- Heavy Accessory Refractory Material
- High Strength Refractory Mortar
- Special Ramming Mass
- Light-weight Castable Refractory
- Castable Refractory
- Accessory Refractory Material
- High Grade Composite Silica Ramming Mass
- Corundum Plastic Refractory Cement
- Alumina Composite Ramming Mass
- Silica Refractory Ramming Mass
Refractory Bricks Introduction
Refractory materials are generally divided into two kinds, namely, unshaped refractories and stereotypes refractories. Unshaped refractories, also known as castables, are made from a variety of aggregates or aggregates and one or more binders, which must be mixed with one or more liquids and with Strong liquidity. Stereotypes refractories generally refers to refractory bricks, the shape of the standard rules, can also be built according to the need for temporary processing.
Refractory brick is called fire brick. Refractory materials made of refractory clay or other refractory materials. The color is pale yellow or brownish. Mainly used for smelting furnace, the resistance of 1,580 ℃ -1,770 ℃ high temperature. Also called fire brick. A refractory with a certain shape and size. According to the method and method can be divided into burnt brick, unburned brick, fused brick (cast brick), fire insulation brick; According to the shape and size can be divided into standard brick, ordinary brick,special brick and so on. Can be used as building kilns and a variety of thermal equipment, high temperature building materials and structural materials, and at high temperatures can withstand a variety of physical and chemical changes and mechanical effects. Such as refractory clay brick, high alumina brick, silica brick, magnesia brick and so on.
Refractory Bricks Features
1.Chemical composition: the main ingredients determine the quality and characteristics of the refractory.
2.The bulk density: unit volume weight, density is large, indicating good density, strength may be high, but the thermal conductivity may be large.
3.Apparent porosity: did not do specific requirements, but as a manufacturer must strictly control the sensible porosity.
4.Load softening temperature: also known as high temperature load began to deformation temperature, this parameter is very important, marking the high-temperature resistance of materials.
5.Thermal shock resistance: the ability to resist sudden changes in temperature without being destroyed.
6.Compressive strength: the maximum pressure capacity to withstand (ambient temperature).
7.Bending strength: the ability to withstand shear pressure.
8.The linear rate of change: also called a "burn line" change, or "residual line change", which means that each time under the same temperature in the volume of expansion and contraction changes, and if every expansion contraction is the same, we define such a linear rate of change of 0.
Physical and chemical properties
2.Thermal conductivity: unit temperature gradient conditions, through the material per unit area. of the heat flow rate, with the porosity.
3.Impact resistance: impact resistance is good, long service life.
4.Slag resistance: at high temperatures to resist the role of slag erosion and not be destroyed.
Introduction of our company
Gongyi Taurus Refractory Material Factory is a professional refractory materials manufacturers and refractory materials suppliers,mainly supply Refractory Bricks,Unshaped Refractories,Silicon Carbide Refractory Castable,Castable Refractory Cement,Pouring Material,Castable Refractory Concrete,Silica Ramming Mass etc. series of refractory materials products, sincerely welcome everyone to visit.
Contact: Mr. Niu
Mobile Phone: +86-15137151612